Tuesday 2 April 2013

Challenge: Interesting Perspectives

I am well known for challenging myself quite often so it is probably not a surprise to friends of mine to see this post about a new challenge.

Now it's time for monthly challenge with Clickin moms and the theme for March is 'Interesting Perspective'.

I have to admit that at first I could not think of anything but as the first image was created, new ideas were born too. There are different techniques to achieve some creative perspectives but I enjoyed using wide angle lens. The images are 'beautifully weird'. :))










Now head over to Maggie to see her Interesting Perspectives. Just click here.

5 comments:

  1. I love your wide angled perspective! That first one looks like he's in barred room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kids on the counter! It is so cute to see them both fit perfectly underneath those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love the first one. Teddy Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your first image! I too love a good wide angle shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those crib shots from a higher perspective. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete