Monday 8 April 2013

Noah

Last week I had a fast fun session with Noah and his mum. I love to photograph small babies in their cot. It just shows their vulnerability and the need of protection and as they get bigger they are becoming more confident and independent.

Noah is 5 months young and loves to watch the world around him. When his mum put him on the belly he held his head very high and kept checking checking around and posing for me and then he started showing off his new skill, rolling to his back. So cute, enjoyed the session entirely.

Here are some of my favourites...




1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed the session very much.... And love the photos too!!
    Can highly recommend you and will for all of my friends with little babies.
    Thank you again Laura and Noah xxx

    ReplyDelete