Thursday 2 May 2013

Challenge: Shooting through glass

This month's Clickin Moms challenge was Shooting through glass. This is not new to me since I have done so many times before and I was looking forward to this. Now I stop writing and will talk to you trough my images :)


    Who is shooting whom?


 


Too much rain on holiday





Unexpected visitor 



                                                            
          
       Security





Now head over to Maggie to see what she has been up to. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious and awesome images. What a great window ledge for photos! I'm terrified of clowns, but so enjoyed all the other images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great! Loved all the fresh perspectives on this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shots, especially the baby on the sill and the baby looking at the clown - fantastic views of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the clown pictures!!! OH MY! nice variety of images! thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! The one of the clown and the baby is so cool! Although I would be terrified! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the little girl with mom. Such a great capture!

    ReplyDelete