Wednesday 24 April 2013

Jess

It is a great adventure and challenge to photograph life-style images in children homes. I have to be prepared for everything because before I get trough the door, I have no idea what the house looks like, what the light is going to be like and if there is enough room to photograph in. At the same time I want to capture memories and real personality of my little subjects. I have to be fast and go with the flow :). 

First we went with mum around the house searching for the best light talking about their daily activities and what they like to do. Then I photographed Jess drawing a picture for her dad, jumping on the bed with mum, we were reading a story about mermaid, watching a favorite story and we put teddies to bed for an afternoon sleep...

I loved the session and here are some of my favourites :)
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment