Sunday 14 September 2014

Family together

This little girl has grown up so much since our last session. I am always very excited when returning client books a session. I wonder how much have the children grown, do they still like playing with same toys, has their expression changed when they are surprised? I have know Alice since she was born and everytime her mum gets in touch my mind starts spinning with ideas 'what shall we do this time?'

Looking forward to photograhing you in couple of months, love you guys! 
xxx Zu

Alice with her teddy and wondreful dress. She is so very cute isn't she!?

Big brother Daniel, future hearth-breaker :)

Must have picture with grandma!






3 generations :)

I was going for Mum and Dad picture and saw Alice walking to her parents, right there I knew this is going to be a fab image, they did not noticed her there!

Yes, you are family but couple too! This is so important to remember :).

No comments:

Post a Comment