Tuesday 12 March 2013

Leo with mum

Finally we had one warm weekend over here and I am so glad that the weather held for our session with Leo and his mum Charlotte. We went to our local park, where we fed ducks, played with ball, Leo's favourite train and bubbles...

 I love toddlers session. They are so energetic and you can never plan anything precisely. I always try to follow them and capture their personality and what they enjoy doing at that time. Sometimes I feel like a paparazzi (I dreamed about becoming paparazzi when I was a kid). :) I want to create a meaningful pictures freezing memories for many years to come. 

Here are some of the pictures :)


Walking to our next spot to play

Reading one of the favourite books
Peek-a-boo, where are you...

Lovely present for mum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment