Monday 25 February 2013

Awarded images

I love challenge, therefore I continue to enter my photos to the Guild of Photographers Image of the Month competition. Images are are judged by a panel of well respected judges throughout the year towards the Photographer of the Year awards. Last year was awarded TOP 10 Photographer of the Year 2012. We shall see how far I get this year :) 

This month I received 3 Bronze bars! But that is not all. I have also entered Themed Competition 'Monochrome' and have won it! I am absolutely gobsmacked as Black&White is my passion :).

Just a reminder of the Awards:

A Platinum Bar – only awarded to the ultimate of images
A Gold Bar - very rare
A Silver Bar - difficult to achieve
A Bronze Bar - something to be proud of


I love the dramatic light, all I needed was my desk lamp!

One frosty morning we went for a walk with our little teddy :)
I love this one, so simple  :)

Winner of the Themed competition. Hugo loves to share his food with his friends, but of course not too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment