Sunday 3 February 2013

Bailey with mum and dad

Once more I packed my stuff into my 'huge' car and of me go to Sarah and Gary to photograph their new addition to their family, little Master Bailey! When I photographed Sarah before Bailey was born, she did not know, whether they were having a boy or a girl. I asked her to do the 'Flower  test' and the last petal said 'a boy'. :)

I was so looking forward to the session as Bailey is 5 months young and is at the stage of exploring his fingers and toes and holding his head up while on his belly proudly showing up. Those important milestones parents are looking forward to.

It is amazing how babies expressions change in a second. There isn't one single photo of him looking the same. That's one of the reasons I love photographing children, they are so true and natural.

That is enough of me gabbling, here are some of their photos. :)


I cannot believe how fast the time goes by!
One of my favorite family captures :)

Similar but never the  same :)))
We had this session in a winter month and what comes to my mind when you say WINTER? snow, apples, cinnamon and cones...




No comments:

Post a Comment