Friday 25 January 2013

Award-winning images

 In December I have received 2 Bronze bars and 1 precious Silver bar in The Guilds Image of The Month. I am over the moon as one of the images is of my little son, so I am even prouder mum. :)
  
Here is a reminder what each bar represents:

 Platinum Bar – World Class / Awesome (one has yet to be awarded!)
 Gold Bar – Truly Exceptional (so very rare)
 Silver Bar – Very High Standard (very difficult to achieve)
 Bronze Bar – High Standard (above the norm)
 Commended – Good Professional Standard (a competent image)
 Unclassified – Images that are not of national competition standards


Ana running to her mum. Loved photographing these beauties!
My sweet little model Nina at her important milestone. See you soon darling!

My baby: if you think he was scared of this clown, you should have seen him when Santa came :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment