Sunday 1 March 2015

Frank The Tank

I absolutely LOVE this English Bulldog puppy. Frank is so adorable I would just stay there all day or better, took him home with me! I was going to take pics of the pup but when I saw Isla in her cute dress and coat, I had to have her in the pics too with her new friend. It will be amazing to see them together in one year time, how much they grown and change.

A well worn quote "Don't work with children or animals" is soooooooooooo not true!!!! That is exactly what I love doing!

I don't think I need to tell you anymore just see for yourself.













To keep in touch and see more you can visit my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/zuhudaphotography


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. Love the one with the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Frank might just be the coolest dog around! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete