Monday 30 September 2013

Fashion shots

I love taking fashion styled shots and Niunia is my lovely model I work with frequently. When I photograph fashion I work a bit differently than on usual family/children session. Depending on the child's age I have certain ideas ready and by play I get them to do, what is needed to highlight the dress or accessories. Never children to do anything they don't like, that's why I have to be ready to play the game children want me to play. :).

Recently I started to cooperate with a very talented lady, mum of four little children, and can't get my head around, how she manages all what she is doing. She makes lovely gifts, clothes and accessories for children. Zuzana recently opened a beautiful shop on folksy, have a look, there might be something for you as well. Her shop is called Mama to four blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment