Monday 11 February 2013

TOP TEN AWARD


I am very pleased to announce that I was presented a prestigious ‘TOP TEN’ photographer award at the Guild’s Presentation Evening held in Staffordshire this Friday.

I am over the moon and to be honest I did not expect that.  Although I sent some images to the competition each month, it was my personal challenge to have images critiqued by well respected judges.

The Guild’s ‘TOP TEN’ awards are given to the highest scoring photographers following the conclusion of its ‘Photographer of the Year’ competition.
We submit multiple images for assessment on a monthly basis throughout a full year. Thousands of images are entered from throughout the UK, parts of Europe and as far afield as Hong Kong. These images are given points by a full Panel of highly respected judges and at the end of 12 months only the photographers with highest overall scores are given ‘TOP TEN’ photographer award.

I learn something new all the time and I believe that the AHAAAAA moments will be with me all my life as I love learning process. This allows me to be bold and creative, always looking for something different for something new. Before I joined The Guild I believed that I can, NOW receiving awards month by month and achieving TOP TEN result I KNOW I can.


Many thanks to all who believed in me and supported me! :)


 

Slideshow with all these images can be found here.

xxx
Zu 

No comments:

Post a Comment